Buying chocolate covered strawberries from a store or bakery is just as pricey as they’re tasty. Below you will find a foolproof plan on how to make delicious and visually appealing chocolate covered strawberries with a white chocolate dribble.
– One Package of Strawberries
For the Chocolate Layer:
– 2 Tbsp of Shortening
– 8 Ounces of Your Favorite Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
For the White Chocolate Layer:
– 1 Cookies and Cream Hersey Bar
– 3/4 of a Tsp Shortening
Directions on how to make this much thought after dessert:
- Rinse and dry one package of strawberries with the steams attached. (Water Will Cause Chocolate to Bead.)
- Place chocolate in a metal bowl large enough to sit on a sauce pan and create a seal.
- Bowl half a sauce pan full of water until it reaches a rapid boil, turn off the heat.
- Add the metal bowl of chocolate on top of the sauce pan (the steam will melt the chocolate and keep it hot for about 7-10 minutes.)
- Using the stems on the strawberries, twirl them in the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Lastly, dribble melted white chocolate on top as best as your artistic abilities allow.