It’s August! This month is Romance Awareness Month. Crushing on someone? In love? Married? This month, show them a little extra love. Here are 15 ways to show your love:
1. Make food for them when they come home from work or school.
2. Let them pick the movie tonight.
3. Give them an extra long hug.
4. Compliment them and let know they are special to you.
5. Laugh at their jokes even if they aren’t funny.
6. Tell them you love them and remind them why you love them.
7. Buy or create a gift for them.
8. Send them a random text to let them know you’re thinking about them.
9. Do something they want to do, even if you don’t like it- pretend.
10. Encourage them and support their goals and dreams.
11. Thank them and let them know you appreciate the things they do for you.
12. Ask them how their day was and really listen to them.
13. Ask them for advice, it shows that you value their opinion.
14. Plan a surprise breakfast, lunch, or dinner date.
15. Say sorry when you are wrong.
Of course there are many other things you can do to show your love. The biggest thing to me is letting them know you love them. Sometimes it is nice to just hear those three letter words. Happy Romance Awareness Month!
If you’re very much in love with them, I challenge you to a 30 day love project on Instagram. Post a photo a day of them and a reason why you love them. Use hashtag #loveproject to be featured at the end of August.