For dinner last night, I made by far the best homemade “Chinese food” I have ever made. The best part, it only took ten minutes to prep, and cook.
What you will need:
- Trader Joe’s Chicken-less Mandarin Orange Morsels – 5 morsels
- Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice – 1 cup
- Olive Oil – 3 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Add three tablespoons of olive oil to your saucepan and spread it around.
- Next, add a cup full of Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice to the pan on medium heat.
- Using your spatula, move the rice around to prevent it from burning.
- When the rice is fried, add a tablespoon of soy sauce for color and taste.
- Then turn the heat on low and let it shimmer.
- In a different pan, add 5 pieces of Trader Joe’s Chicken-less Mandarin Orange Morsels and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- When they appear crispy, turn off the heat and prepare your plate by dropping the morsels on top of your rice and drizzling the sauce that comes with the morsels on top.