Buying chocolate covered strawberries from a store or bakery is just as pricey as they’re tasty. Below you will find a foolproof plan on how to make delicious and visually appealing chocolate covered strawberries with a white chocolate dribble.
- One Package of Strawberries
For the Chocolate Layer:
- 2 Tbsp of Shortening
- 8 Ounces of Your Favorite Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
For the White Chocolate Layer:
- 1 Cookies and Cream Hersey Bar
- 3/4 of a Tsp Shortening
Directions on how to make this much thought after dessert:
- Rinse and dry one package of strawberries with the steams attached. (Water Will Cause Chocolate to Bead.)
- Place chocolate in a metal bowl large enough to sit on a sauce pan and create a seal.
- Bowl half a sauce pan full of water until it reaches a rapid boil, turn off the heat.
- Add the metal bowl of chocolate on top of the sauce pan (the steam will melt the chocolate and keep it hot for about 7-10 minutes.)
- Using the stems on the strawberries, twirl them in the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Lastly, dribble melted white chocolate on top as best as your artistic abilities allow.
Breakfast — Toasted French Bread with Butter and Strawberry Jelly
-8 oz. of cold cream cheese
-Package of wonton papers
-1 cup of water
-3 cups of vegetable oil
First, you’re going to dice up the jalapenos (I use a Ninja Food Chopper). Depending on how spicy you want your wontons will determine how much of the jalapeno membrane (the seeds) to add. Of the six jalapenos, I use 3 membranes and throw the rest away. Then you mix your jalapenos and cream cheese together in an automatic mixer or by hand in a bowl.
Once you’ve mixed everything, use a teaspoon to put the mixture on a wonton paper. Fold one corner of the wonton paper into the middle. Then dab your finger into the cup of water and dab the corner. The water will act like glue to hold all of the corners down.
Next, heat up the vegetable oil in a pot. I use roughly 3 cups of vegetable oil. When it is hot enough, place a few wontons in and wait until they have browned. Then pull them out and place onto a paper towel.
After they’ve cooled down, enjoy!
They are perfect for a cocktail party, side dish, or a snack for yourself. You can even search for other mixtures for the inside or sauces to dip them in!
Grilled Jalapeño Poppers
Slice Jalapeños in half and fill with cream cheese. Grill with pepper side facing down.
Slice Jalapeños in half and fill with cream cheese. Wrap the cream cheese filled Jalapeños in bacon and grill, flipping each side until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy.
The main question I usually I receive when I tell someone that I am a vegetarian is, “What do you eat?” This question has always confused me. I usually answer, “I eat all foods expect meat.” Then, I usually hear “So like salads?” “No, I eat amazing foods like, Sloppy Joes just vegetarian style.”
- Morning Star Meatless Crumbles
- One Can of Manwich
- Half of a Sweet Onion.
- Two tablespoons of Olive Oil (Cook on low heat because of burning point.)
How to Cook These Delicious Beasts:
1. First on low heat, cook the meatless crumbles and diced up onion in two tablespoons of olive oil.
2. When the meat is completely thawed, add a can of Manwich to the mix.
3. Cook for 5-7 more minutes.
4. Fill up your bun and place mustard on top.
5. You can also add shredded cheese.
Chia Hemp Burgers are a healthy alternative when trying to avoid meat based or frozen patties.
Recipe makes four burgers:
- 1/2 pound of Tofu
- 3/4 cup of Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tb of Chia Seeds
- 3 Basil Leaves
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Tb of Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ cups of Herb Seasoned Stuffing or two end slices of bread
Press all of the finely chopped ingredients together in a patty shape. Place the patties on a baking sheet for 15 minutes at 325°F. Half way through, at 7 minutes, flip the burgers gently.
When finished, lightly coat the bun with organic mayo, and place freshly cut avocado on top. Lastly, add your condiments of choice.
This tasty recipe makes enough for two sandwiches.
Chickpea Avocado Salad Ingredients:
- I suggest using a miniature food processor to mix the ingredients together.
1. Quarter of a can or two handfuls of fresh Chickpeas.
2. Half of an avocado.
3. Four splashes of red wine vinegar.
4. Two tablespoons of organic mayo.
5. One dash of sea salt.
For the sandwich:
1. Trader Joe’s Sprouted Bread.
2. Four cherry tomatoes sliced.
3. Five spinach leaves.