Thanks to the Tipsy Bartender on Facebook for this gruesome drink!
ZOMBIE BRAIN SHOT
1 Part Peach Schnapps
1 Part Baileys Irish Cream
1 Part Jagermeister
Splash of Grenadine
Watch them make it on Youtube!
Recipe makes two drinks:
- 1 1/2 ounces of dark rum
- 3 ounces of light rum
- 1 ounce of Orange Curacao
- 1 ounce of fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces of fresh pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce of fresh lime juice
- One dash of grenadine syrup
Garnish: Paper umbrella, maraschino cherries and a slice of pineapple.
Recipe for a pint:
- 3 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Tomato juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce or Sriracha
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Celery salt
- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Lime wedge
Garnish: Add a Celery stalk, some Celery Salt on the rim and a lime wedge.
- 3 cups of pineapple juice
- 1 bottle of dry white wine, preferably chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, or pinot grigip.
- 1 cup of brandy (pear brandy or apricot brandy will also work)
- 1 ripe pineapple and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Add mint for garnish.
Kiwi Blueberry Mojito –
made with lime, fresh kiwis, blueberries, mint leaves, sparkling water and rum.
Garnish the glass rims with green or blue sugar. You can also use cookie or baking colored sprinkles.
Pineapple Breeze Drink – Perfect for Summer!
Summer’s here and we’ve got your drinks covered. What are seven great ideas for a summer drink? Find out here.
7 Refreshing Summer Drink Ideas