How cute is this DIY? Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Yes, I am starting the St. Patty’s Day DIYs now. Don’t worry, I have some super cute DIYs for Easter coming up!
This DIY is from studiodiy.com ♡
Check out this super rad tutorial on how to create a coffee cup holder!
Materials & equipment:
Hooks and screws
Paint, letter stencils, sponge brush (Optional)
Right angle ruler
Ruler or tape measure
Thank you jexshop.com for the instructions! ♡
Super cute, right?
If you’re a big wine drinker, saving up these little bad boys won’t be hard. However, if you’re not a drinker, you can pick up some wine corks on Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, Michaels, and I’ve even see them at Target. Or if you know someone who drinks a lot of wine, you can ask them!
I found the photo on Pinterest that links to an Etsy account. So, there is no already made tutorial. Here is mine:
Hot glue gun
1. Glue the wine corks together, either in a straight line or jagged for a cool look.
2. Let the glue cool.
3. Insert hooks into the bottom of the corks.
4. Insert two hooks at each end of the rack.
5. Attach ribbon to the top hooks.
Tah-duh! Pretty simple (:
Remember that DIY I posted during Halloween with Bats? Well, this one is pretty much the same but with butterflies! It’s a super cute DIY for Spring. However, since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner… you could substitute the butterflies for hearts!
Thanks to FABDIY.com for the simple tutorial-
Check out this super cute sequin pillow tutorial from Lulus.com!
1. Use the pencil to trace the design you want on the pillow
2. Trace the pencil drawing with glue
3. Gently lay the ribbon on the glue
4. Glue the ends of the ribbon down
5. Let the glue dry (of course!)
I found this super cute photo magnet tutorial on The Huckaby’s Happily Ever After blog. It’s super cute, easy, and super cheap! Great for any fridge, craft area, or your desk in your dorm. They could even be a super great gift!
(If you click on the link… the exact tutorial is some ways down the page. Just an FYI.)
Glass Jumbo Clear Gems
Clear Adhesive/ Tacky Glue
(See the tutorial for super detailed instructions.)
Place gem over photo and trace around the gem.
Cut the image based on the marking you made.
Make an even layer of glue on the back of them gem.
Carefully press the gem to the photo and press firmly so no bubble appear.
Glue magnet to back of photo.
See? Easy peasy!
This tutorial is originally posted on www.hablandodeelefantesrosas.com
How cute is this wall decor!?
(Below is my Spanish to English translation of the tutorial.)
5 shoe box lids (amount can vary based on how long you want it)
A book, photocopies, or music scores
A black marker
Black vinyl paint or spray paint
A paint brush
A plastic container
1. Paint the edges with black
2. Pour glue and a little water into the plastic container. Paint glue onto the lids. Then press the papers onto the lids.
3. Once the glue has dried, plot your drawing using a pencil. Then go over it with a black marker.
4. Once you’ve finished your drawing, apply a layer of glue to each of the lids. When they are dry, apply another layer and let it dry again.